Worship: Spend time throughout the week during your time with God listening to There’s Nothing That God Can’t Do by Passion Music. As you spend time in worship, be reminded that there’s nothing too big for our God.
Check-In: Where have you seen God faithfulness to you in the last week?
Bible Readings: Anchor: Matthew 6:33; John 16:33; James 1:2; Mark 1:14-15; Matthew 22:37-39; Hebrews 12:28; Daniel 2:44; 1 Corinthians 4:20; Luke 5:8; Matthew 4:19; Philippians 2:13
Preparation and Discussion for Group Time:
- Over the course of the Uncomplicated Series (Relationships, Family and Finance), what has been something that you have been able to put into practice when it comes to putting God first (Matt 6:33)?
- Everyone has a story – what is the main story of your life (list some things)? Share with the group the things you need to let go of to no longer live a complicated life.
- The main message of Jesus is the availability for us to live our lives, our relationships, families and finance the Kingdom Way – which is God first.
Living the Kingdom Life way means:
• We have firsthand relationship and friendship with God and with each other,
• It is a gradual, continual transformation of inner self to become more like Jesus,
• A life that is unshakeable.
We have an invitation to live our lives in a different way, the Kingdom Life way. What do you need to change in your life to fully live in the Kingdom Life way?
Check out and Prayer time: Share what you need to do to keep living in a way that puts God first in every area of your life. Pray for one another that God would help and guide you as you take intentional steps to living a Kingdom Life.
Read Philippians 2:13 and thank God for the work He is doing in you as you put Him first.
For personal study, here are some suggested YouVersion and RightNow Media devotionals:
- Bring your gently used clothes for U-Turn.
- Thanksgiving Missionary offering on Sunday 28 November.