Mother’s Day – God is near throughout life.
Worship: Spend time throughout the week during your time with God listening to Such An Awesome God by Maverick City Worship. As you spend time worshipping, allow the Holy Spirit to remind you that God is so worthy of our praise.
Check-In: Share how you were comforted this week by the truth that God is always near to us as Ps Barbie shared last week.
Bible Readings: Anchor: Psalm 139; Ephesians 2:10; Genesis 1:31; Isaiah 46:3-4
Preparation and Discussion for Group Time:
- What one thought has challenged or encouraged you this week from Sunday’s service hearing from Ps Daniel, Christelle and Carrie?
- Psalm 139:13-14 is such a wonderful reminder that we are all uniquely created by our God. How does this truth, this True North truth, shape how you feel knowing that you are fearfully and wonderfully made?
- Ps Daniel shared 3 truths out of Psalm 139:
1. God designed you (Psalm 139:13-14)
2. God has detailed your days (Psalm 139:16)
3. God is always with you (Psalm 139:18)
Which of these truths you can identify with most and how has this caused you to hold onto God’s Word?
- After reading Ephesians 2:10, knowing that we are created by God and for good works, what practical steps can you take this week to live that out?
Prayer time: Ask the Holy Spirit to remind you of who you are in God and allow that to shape how you view yourself and your purpose.
Read Psalm 139 this week and be reminded of who you are in God, that you are fearfully and wonderfully made.
For personal study, here are some suggested YouVersion devotionals:
There are many opportunities to Love People coming up – see the Church Center App for more information:
- Sign up for the Love People Round Table on 15 May 2021
- Our new series, BLESS, starts next week. This may be a perfect opportunity to invite someone to join you at church