We are big on the next generation and want to do all we can to leave a legacy of faith where kids and teens can follow Jesus and find others. Holiday Club is a space created just for YOU! It’s a place to hang out, come to know God, build connections and belong to something greater.
HOLIDAY CLUB CAMP OUT: Grade R – 7
Venue: Summer Greens Community Hall (Tinker’s Way, Summer Greens)
Morning Programme for Grade R – 3
Date: 25-29 June 2018
Time: 9:00am – 12:30pm
Evening Programme for Grade 4 – 7
Date: 25-29 June 2018
Time: 4:30pm – 7:30pm
HERE ARE A FEW QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE:
- Where does my child go when they arrive on Monday? – As you arrive, our team will direct you to the registration area under the tent where there will be tables for those who have pre-registered online. Your child will be marked off as present and they will then proceed to the next table and be allocated to a group. Once allocated to a group, they will be escorted to find their leader and friends.
- What must my child bring with them? – Children attending the morning should dress warm and ensure their clothing is clearly marked with their name. Grade 4 to 7 children attending the evening programme are encouraged to dress warmly and bring a bible, notebook and pen.
- Who will look after my child? – Each child will be placed in a group with children their own age. Each group will have a leader that has committed themselves to be there for the entire week. They will always be in groups and will not be allowed to exit the grounds.
- What happens at Holiday Club in the mornings? – We start off with singing praise and worship songs, watching an exciting drama, listening to creative bible stories, playing team games, making crafts and spending time in groups. We end the morning off with a visit from the “postman” who delivers letters to our kids and leaders.
- What happens at Holiday Club in the evenings? – Pre-teens get to hang out with their friends in an incredible environment, playing team games, and connecting with their leaders. Once inside the main hall, there is a time of praise and worship, practical ministry from God’s Word and group time.
- Where do I pick up my child?
- In the mornings, all children will be waiting to be collected in the Main Hall.
- In the evenings, all grade 4-7’s will be waiting for you in the Main Hall.
- What happens if my child is sick? – We have first aiders on site and will contact you if your child is ill or injured.
- What if my child has allergies or I have other concerns to express? – Please indicate that when doing your online registration. We will indicate those concerns on your child’s name tag using stickers (only our leaders will know the sticker codes)
- Who do I contact if I need to get hold of someone during the week? – Communication will go out with details about the week and contact numbers. Alternatively, contact our church office on 0215590325 between 08:30 and 16:30 Monday to Friday.